Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Where oh where is my little camera?

Well, I wanted to post some pics, but I can't find out camera! AY! But all is well here in Roseville! Jason is loving his job and loving working in the cool nights! Our apartment is slowly coming together! The kids are doing pretty well. They love swimming in the pool and hot tub and love the playground but they are definately missing having friends. They'll make some soon though. We are actually celebrating their birthdays on July 28th, so they can't wait for that! Sadee is now taking lots of steps. She doesn't really just stand up and walk, but she takes steps from one thing to another. She'll be 11 months in a week. Crazy how time flies! So yep, not too much going on in the McOmber household right now. Just wanted to update you all and let you know we're still alive, even though the pictures aren't coming. But when I find my camera, I'll add some pics. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.