So here is a video we want you to watch to find out our latest news! Enjoy!!!
Yep, that's right, we're having a baby! Baby McOmber #4 is due August 9th 2008. I'm 2 months along right now. We're so excited and feel so blessed for another little spirit to enter our family. If you are all wondering how far apart Sadee and the baby will be, the answer is 2 years. All of our kids are pretty much 2 years apart. Anyway, we just wanted to let you all know! Have a wonderful day!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!! :)Your pictures are sooo cute! Your kids sure are adorable! I love checking out your blog! You guys take care, and we'll talk to you soon! -Mia.
YEAH!!!! You make beautiful babies so bring more on :) I love the way you made the announcement. So cute! Also your wedding picture is amazing. You look so beautiful. Love it!
I am so happy you included a wedding photo. I got an announcement but never saw actual picts!! CONGRATS!!!!! Love BIG families. Our first two were 16 months apart and then the rest are about 2 years. IF you are not sleeping~ you might as well do it all at once! You might get your hearts desire and have a MILLION kids!Yeah, Yeah!!!
I don't know how I missed this post! Congratulations. You are going to have your hands full with four litte ones. I don't know how you do it, but you are great.
9 comments:
Congratulations!! :)Your pictures are sooo cute! Your kids sure are adorable! I love checking out your blog! You guys take care, and we'll talk to you soon! -Mia.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Another adorable Meyer (oops, McOmber) is always a good thing! :) Hope the pregnancy goes well!
Hey--we're going to be having babies really close together..again! I'm due sept. 2nd. congratulations!
Congratulations
I hope you do not get too sick.
Congratulations!!!
YEAH!!!! You make beautiful babies so bring more on :) I love the way you made the announcement. So cute! Also your wedding picture is amazing. You look so beautiful. Love it!
I am so happy you included a wedding photo. I got an announcement but never saw actual picts!! CONGRATS!!!!! Love BIG families. Our first two were 16 months apart and then the rest are about 2 years. IF you are not sleeping~ you might as well do it all at once! You might get your hearts desire and have a MILLION kids!Yeah, Yeah!!!
I don't know how I missed this post! Congratulations. You are going to have your hands full with four litte ones. I don't know how you do it, but you are great.
Congrats! That's great!
Post a Comment