Monday, March 31, 2008

Some updates.....

Here is Baby McOmber #4. We didn't find out the sex of the baby because we figure there aren't enough exciting suprises in this life. So we're going to wait. It looks like the other 3 though. A little more masculine than the girls, so maybe it's a boy. I guess we'll just have to wait and see...... March 31st, 2008 So what do you think??

Awwww look.... it's already being friendly and waving at us!


Here is the profile of the baby. Look at the mouth and lips.... just like Jasons!! Isn't it a cute baby? I guess I'm a little partial to it! :-)

Here is part of Jason's workout! The kids love being lifted into the air like that. Hmmm.... I wonder if Jason could lift me like that. :-) March 30th 2008


Our Easter wasn't as celebrated as we had anticipated. Isaiah got sick the day before and I came down with some bad stuff later in the day. I wasn't able to take too many pictures because I wasn't really myself and feeling too great. I did get a few of Isaiah and Maci before church though. And here they are.... I am hoping to get some pics of the kids in their Easter outfits next sunday. Easter Sunday 2008


3 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow! Those are amazing ultrasound pics. They are so clear! Cool that you're keeping it a surprise too. You guys are a lot braver than we are! I wish we weren't so far away from you too. Our kids would definitely have fun together. Beautiful Easter pictures of your kids.

Than and Erica said...

I'm guessing boy. I think that we're having a boy, too, and we're not finding out either! Was it easy to not find out during the ultrasound? One of my big fears is that I'll accidentally see what it is and all my big plans of being surprised will be ruined.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Feel better. Still cute kids regardless... all FOUR of them!