Monday, June 30, 2008

Au Revoir Roseville..... Bonjour Plumas Lake!

Well.... we moved this last weekend from Roseville to Plumas Lake CA. Plumas Lake is 30 mins north of Sac and 10 mins south of Marysville. We have definately been blessed during the last few weeks. With my health and the pregnancy, I seriously don't know how we got everything packed. Well, I know how and I am so thankful for our Heavenly Father who has given me the strength to accomplish this task. Jason and I were worried about the loading of the Budget Truck. We thought it would just be him and my cousin Brian because it was a friday morning. But Brian saved the day and rounded up 7 other men from our ward at church! They had that thing loaded in an hour. It was awesome!! And then saturday morning, we had 8 men from our ward here, and Jason's dad come and unload the truck in 32 mins. What a huge blessing. My mom and sister in law Loni came and cleaned our apartment and saved the day there for us. We are so thankful for the love, support, and prayers that everyone has given us. A friend today made me realize that 4 out of the 5 times we've moved, I've been pregnant! You'd think that I'd learn my lesson by now. hahaha! But we are all moved into our place in Plumas Lake. Now it's just time to unpack. So far we really like the area and the people. THe neighborhood is so nice and the people are so down to earth and friendly. It's so nice to live in a house also. And there's sooooo much room compared to any place we've ever lived in. I'll have to post some pics if I can ever find my camera. Thank you again for all of your love, support, and prayers. You guys rock!!! BTW.... I'm 34 weeks now. 6 more to go!! YAHOOO!!!

7 comments:

Coop said...

Just thought I'd let you know I still check in here, glad the move went smooth, looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Nikki said...

hey britt! yeah, we ended up visiting , but we didn't even get to see any friends! :(. It was such a short trip and Kaylor just was exhausted and cranky the whole time. We called you as we were leaving the car rental place, and it was about 10 by then, so we figured you guys had already finished everything. I called to apologize about missing it, and hope that we can see you guys soon. :) I'm glad lots of people showed up.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to move okay! That is tough being pregnant--not fun! How nice for you to have a house, also! That will be so nice for you all! And great that you will be so much closer to your family! :) Hope you are feeling well! Talk to you all soon!

The Finlays said...

So glad your move went well. Now you just have to get settled before that little baby comes. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! I am so jealous. I still have about 10 and considering my kiddos like to come late I am counting on more like 11 or 12! The 6 weeks will be over before you know it.

Megan, John and kids said...

Wow, you've moved pregnant with each one of your children! You're a strong woman Britt. Hopefully this pattern won't continue. At least you've had such great support, isn't it wonderful to be so blessed? I'm so glad you have been. Especially having a hard pregnancy. I hope that the rest of the move (unpacking, etc) goes well for you and that you have that baby before you know it!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

New room and new baby-I am excited to see pictures....bless you for miving- I HATE it, even in town!

Rob said...

I want to win the lottery so I can pay other people to pack our junk and move it. How long will you guys be in the new area??