Thursday, July 31, 2008

Soccer Ball Under My Shirt?

We went to the park today and of course when we go to the park, I don't wear nice clothes because I know I'll get dirty. For some reason, I'm having a hard time fitting into a lot of my maternity shirts, so I just grabbed a big soccer jersey. Anyway, I was sitting on a bench at the park and was having some Braxton Hicks Contractions so I was feeling my tummy and a little boy walked up to me and said... "Why do you have a soccer ball under your shirt?" I started laughing and said that I had a baby in my tummy. I told him, if I had a soccer ball under my shirt, it would be a lopsided one because my tummy wasn't totally round. He just looked at me totally confused. So I told him to go ask his mom why I had a soccer ball under my shirt. It was pretty funny. I didn't really understand though what he meant until I asked Isaiah to try to use the video camera to take a still shot of me. When I saw this pic...... I understood why the little boy asked me that question. Dang gena.... that is one big soccer ball though. hahahah! July 31 2008

5 comments:

The Finlays said...

That is too cute. You have to love kids. Not too much longer to go right?

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

aww i love your belly! i bet you are counting down the days by now...

Justin and LeAnne said...

That is so funny! Priceless!

Liz and Kevin said...

I love this picture of you! YOu look so good and your belly is so pokey!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

WOW That is one cool belly! I am very impressed!!!YOu are so dang cute! YOu are all belly!