Wednesday, July 08, 2009

We Love J Lee Roy's...

We love J Lee Roy's Dipping Sauce! It's actually owned by 2 of Jason's friends from high school now. Jason was at Long's Drug's a few months ago and he bought this gallon of J Lee Roy's. As you can see, it's half full because we use it for everything! I took this picture on the 4th of July and entered into a contest to win some more sauce. This stuff is soooo good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute! yea, i've talked to spiro and asked him why they aren't selling it in oregon yet! i always stock up every time i go to the ville.

Cook Family said...

My dad loves that stuff too. I didn't know they sold them in jars that big. wow!

kk Leilani said...

This pic is rad. I love your family and love that you all love the sauce :)

Nick said...

YES! I would punch a hippo in the belly for some of that sweet sauce! We don't have it in Phoenix. Sad

Parley and Katie Call said...

My mom and I like it too. Yum. Your father's day pix are so cute!