Let me remind you that it is 2 in the morning and yes, she is wearing her brand new shoes that Grandma gave her for her birthday. She even got into the cupboard and got some fish crackers and put them in a bowl. She knows that she's not supposed to bring food onto the carpeted area. So when she saw me, she quickly pushed the crackers away and said... "Mom, those aren't my crackers. They were just here." Riiiiight. I finally got her to admit the truth. And these are the nights of our lives!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Sadee at 2am
Lately, Sadee has been having a hard time sleeping. Last week she was living off of 4 hours of sleep a night. And so was I. Friday night/sat morning, at about 2am I heard the tv on. I turned over and saw that Jason was in bed still so I got up to see why the tv was on. I was very quiet coming out into the living room just incase it was some freak that decided on watching our tv in the middle of the night. haha.. But it was Sadee watching the tele. And this is how I found her......

Let me remind you that it is 2 in the morning and yes, she is wearing her brand new shoes that Grandma gave her for her birthday. She even got into the cupboard and got some fish crackers and put them in a bowl. She knows that she's not supposed to bring food onto the carpeted area. So when she saw me, she quickly pushed the crackers away and said... "Mom, those aren't my crackers. They were just here." Riiiiight. I finally got her to admit the truth. And these are the nights of our lives!
Let me remind you that it is 2 in the morning and yes, she is wearing her brand new shoes that Grandma gave her for her birthday. She even got into the cupboard and got some fish crackers and put them in a bowl. She knows that she's not supposed to bring food onto the carpeted area. So when she saw me, she quickly pushed the crackers away and said... "Mom, those aren't my crackers. They were just here." Riiiiight. I finally got her to admit the truth. And these are the nights of our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment