Saturday, October 09, 2010

Tidbits about Ezra

- Ezra is 3 weeks old
- He has colic
- He eats like none other
- He'll be sound asleep and wake up from his gas.
- Toes 2 and 3 on each foot are very webbed... they're pretty much fused together.
- He has baby acne
- At 2 weeks, he started wearing a size 1 diaper.
- He loves to just be held all the time.
- He dislikes the swing, but enjoys the bouncer for a very short time.
- Did I mention he loves to eat? ALL THE TIME!

I'm sorry that I don't have any pictures right now. This kid is seriously eating so much and when he's not, he's not happy. I will be posting some soon though!

1 comment:

jana said...

lots of eating means no time for mom - hope he gets on a better schedule soon. I do want to see more pictures of the little one.