Thursday, May 05, 2011

Webbed Toes

Right after I had Ezra, the nurses, with a concerned voice said, "Brittney, he looks perfect, except toes 2 and 3 on both feet are webbed." They expected me to freak out about it, but I didn't. I was happy! A child of mine actually got some of my genes! Yahooo!! Yes, my toes 2 and 3 are half way webbed. Half way meaning that the skin in between my toes goes half way up my toes. Sounds gross, I know. But my kids are so much like Jason and his family that it makes me happy when I see that one of them have a little of me too. :-) BTW.... it won't affect him in anyway, so we don't plan on doing surgery on them.

3 comments:

Garbett Family said...

It's a tiger--no it's a duck--no... IT'S EZRA!!! I LOVE the webbed toes! I wish one of my boys was part duck! :) (BTW, tigers have webbed feet also. You can give him the nickname Tiger and no one will get it.) :)

jana said...

you have webbed toes? somewhere in my subconscious that rings true. Ezra's are kind of cute.

The Leonards said...

That is seriously awesome! He is such a cute baby? Do you have an invite to me family blog?????