Monday, October 15, 2007

At Bishop's Pumpkin Patch in Wheatland!

Maci, Sadee and I went to the pumpkin patch with Isaiah's Kindergarten class! It was probably one of the funnest days ever! We had a blast! It's about 20 mins north of us in Wheatland, so Isaiah got to ride the bus for the first time! That was one of his favorite parts of the whole trip! It was probably the best pumpkin patch I've ever been too. Train rides, playgrounds, hay rides, chicken shows, pig races, and of course, picking your pumpkin. I just wanted to share some pics from our day.... here you go! Oct. 11th 2007


Isaiah with his class in front of their school bus!

Isaiah and his friends
Maci and Isaiah by the sheep..... they weren't too sure about the animals.... they thought they stunk! Ay.... they've been in the city for too long! ;-)
Isaiah playing in the barn.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

I posted on here & now I can't find it. Looks like the kids had so much fun. Fun that you could go with them! What a perfect thing to do in October!!

Pike's Place said...

Hi there! It's your cousin, Lisa. I'm glad you've updated your blog -- your kids are SO adorable. Hope all is going well for you guys!