When we were making sugar cookies, I had to step away from the table for a little bit to take care of some bussiness and this is what I found on Sadee's face when I came back. She thought it was funny at first, but then when Isaiah yelled at her to stop, it hurt her feelings.
Here is our nursery class getting ready for snack. ! At church, Jason and I, along with another woman, do the Senior Nursery at church. We have anywhere between 10 and 17 kids every sunday. It is definately crazy in there, but we have a blast! Maci is in our class too, so it makes it that much better.





2 comments:
Funny! We are going to do Halloween sugar cookies for nursery this next Sunday. I am in the 3rd old nursery, well one of them. We had to split b/c we now have 23 waiting to go into Sunbeams in January. It is crazy but fun. Those kids always bring a smile to my face!!
Hello Brit, it's me Brigitte. I was just checking out your cute blog...and noticed Sandi Larson, we were in the Chico 5th ward together-tell them Evan and I say Hi and that Ian (my brother) is coming home Nov. 30th
By the way, where are you guys now?
We're in Salt Lake City, crazy! Your kiddies are so cute
Post a Comment