A perfectly imperfect family!
Here is Isaiah's Thanksgiving Program at school. He's the one to the far left in the black shirt. Man, I can't believe he's in Kindergarten! Nov. 2007
It is crazy when the first goes to school Crazy I tell ya! Where does time go? I jsut want to wrap them in my arms and keep em' forever!
This is so cute! Not quite as great as Isaiah soloing I'm trying to be like Jesus in the earlier post, but definitely awesome. Don't you love blogs? It's great to see these pictures of your cute family.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It is crazy when the first goes to school Crazy I tell ya! Where does time go? I jsut want to wrap them in my arms and keep em' forever!
This is so cute! Not quite as great as Isaiah soloing I'm trying to be like Jesus in the earlier post, but definitely awesome. Don't you love blogs? It's great to see these pictures of your cute family.
Post a Comment