Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Soccer Pictures

Here are the kids' soccer pictures. I love seeing kids' pictures. The cheesy smile, the funny faces... it's so much fun! Maci's team is called the Green Monkeys and Isaiah's is the Silver Knights. Both of their coaches are awesome and so good with the kids. WE have a lot of fun with it. Plumas Lake Soccer League 2008 Year
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Dang cute Brittany!;)

jana said...

I like the new blog look. ... and here's to hoping that the PLumas Lake Soccer Club is atleast comparable to OYSC!

kk Leilani said...

Maci is so darn cute. I love that smile inbetween the cutest cheeks ever. Soccer moms are the coolest. Isiah is so handsome too...you guys will probably have to fight off some outsiders when your kids get older...sheesh. Much love

Mishie Moo said...

I'm totally having flashbacks to our soccer days. I remember seeing your cheesy smile not too long ago. Or at least it feels like not too long ago.