Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ezra's Blessing

Ezra received a name and a blessing on Nov. 7th 2010 in Oroville 1st Ward. It just happened to be the same day Bishop Robertson got released and Bishop Trinnamin was sustained. So there was a ton of people there and a lot of people from the stake. It was also fast sunday and our last sunday in Oroville 1st ward! Which I was kinda sad about. Jason gave the blessing and my dad, Uncle Craig, and all of my brother's were able to stand in the circle. The blessing itself was beautiful and I am so thankful to my husband for being worthy to hold the priesthood. It was a great day!
Ezra in his little white tux...

I wasn't able to get the whole group together, but here's a few of us.

Jason and my dad

Our family snapshot aftre we got home.

No comments: