Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thansgiving 2010

I love Thanksgiving!! We hang out with the McOmber's first and then we hang out with the Meyer's. For me, it's all about family! And I love my family soooo much! When I say my family, I mean the McOmber's as well. I have some awesome in-laws! So here are a few pics...
At the McOmber's...




This man, Tim McOmber (Jason's brother), is one amazing cook!

Jason's sister Carey has some amazing talents. But check this one out. She makes miniature things out of clay. For Thanksgiving she made a thanksgiving dinner... here are a few pics that I took.




This year the Meyer Family ate dinner at the church. Just easier when you have extended family. It was fun too!
Grandma Meyer with Jackson and Elijah. I love this picture!

The spread...

The kids...

Jennie, Peter, & Jackson...

Michael, Megan (here first Thanksgiving with us), and Craig

Shelby, Cami, Raquel, Dustin & Christina fillin' their bellies!

Spencer, Derek, Elijah, and Grandma Meyer enjoying the food!

And here's the amazing Meyer Family cook.... MOM! We all contributed, but she's the one that headed it all up. And she cooked a lot more than the rest of us. Thank you mom!

Spencer dug through the closet and found some treasures... mom's old fir coat and a hat he got in Madagascar.

A big Meyer Family classic is this picture. After dinner and dessert, we get together, look at ads and talk about what we want from Santa and what good deals are out there for black friday shopping.

No comments: