Monday, January 31, 2011

January '11

January was a long month. Good, but long. I was trying to adjust to some new medication and Jason was sick most of the month along with Elijah. Elijah has had this cold for 3 months. Ezra has it now. And everyone starts coughing at night. Elijah and Ezra end up in our bed and I don't sleep at all! I'm just tired. But it's all good and so worth it.
I love our house. I know I haven't posted any pics of it. I will sometime. Just trying to unpack and organize still and its taking me forever to do so! But I do love our house!
Here are a few pics from our month....
Good Old Malcolm!

My Grandma celebrated her 87th birthday. She is one amazing woman and I feel honored to be her grand daughter. I just hope I can grow up to be as incredible as she is!




Grandma & Grandpa McOmber brought Brooklynn and Baylee down for a visit. We went to the park and hung out all day. It was so fun hanging out with them at our house!

No comments: