Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting Old!

I think it's fun being a grown up, sometimes. I don't mind the responsibility as much as I mind the aches and pains. Don't you hate it when you think young still, but your body tells you differently. For example, I think I'll go out on the trampoline with the kids and show them how to do some flips and play anything war with them. Well, after 1 min. of jumping, my bladder does not agree with the jumping! BLAH! Or how about when you want to play some basketball with your kids, and you can feel every single blob of fat jiggle and move on your body and then you go do a layup and hurt your arm in the process. Well, my poor husband experienced this last week....
And he actually did something to his leg and is still limping around. Oh, the joys of getting old! At least Isaiah didn't beat him.... :-)

No comments: