Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Wedding Anniversary Date! Yankee's vs. A's

 Jason is awesome!  I told him that the Yankee's were coming to Oakland and it was my last chance to see Derek Jeter play!  We had gone to a Yankee's game in the Bronx, before they made the new Stadium, but the game got rained out! I literally cried while standing there in Yankee's Stadium. Anyway, so Jason said we should go see them play. We were even going to try to sit up front on the 1st base line, but they didn't have two that were side by side. So we ended up in row 25, behind the Yankee's Dugout. It was AWESOME! Now, I'll admit, I use to crush on Derek Jeter, before I met Jason.  I mean, a girl has to dream about someone that's an untouchable when she's single, right?  Once I met Jason, I didn't need to dream anymore about him. But, I still followed him and the Yankees and I have to say, he's really a great guy. I never ever get all star struck... but I have to admit, I did get all giddy when I saw him and wanted to hop the fence and run to get his autograph. HA! I think he and Mia Hamm are the only people I feel that way about.  So the game was awesome and the Yankee's won! I think Jason had more fun watching the people.  The people all around us were A's fans, and they were all respectful!  Of course most people were drunk, but there were at least no fights.  The food was overpriced, but it was fun to experience it all! My mom came down and watched the kids for us! It was so nice of her! I was worried about Uriah though. But I guess he was really good at first.  And then when it was time for bedtime, he started freaking out.  Isaiah took care of him though and that calmed him down. We came right home and got home at 12:30am. So it was a nice quick trip down to Oakland. It was seriously the most fun we had had together in a long time! I do have to say that I will miss watching Derek play! It just won't be the same!  But I do thank him for all the years of amazing hits and plays! It's been fun!


No comments: