Thursday night we finally got to dye the Easter Eggs. The kids were so excited! The three oldest kids had 4 eggs each to dye and Elijah had 2. It actually went very well and there wasn't a big mess. Once the kids were done, Jason asked where the other few dozens were. Few dozens? Holy cow! Ya, I guess growing up in his family, they each got a dozen to dye. In my family we each had 3 to dye. I thought I was being generous by allowing the kids to do one more than we got to do growing up. hahaha... I guess that's the difference between families that grow up with 3 kids versus 6 kids. Did any of you do a dozen each as well or were we just really frugal? But anyway, here are some pics from the night.


Part of Jason's new work out routine...

1 comment:
We did 2 dozen eggs with 2 kids...
Post a Comment