Friday, February 05, 2010

..... :-)

12 comments:

Cook Family said...

Hey your blog looks amazing! so cute. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

wow!! congratulations!! :) when are you due?!?!?! you are totally passing me up!! how are you feeling? are you sick like all the others? let me know if there is anything i can do for you, ok? i'm sooo excited for you and your family!! tell jason congrats for me as well!!

Nikki said...

=)

Mr. and Mrs. P said...

Congrats!!! So exciting. So happy for you!

Recipe Swagger said...

Yea! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling ok!

Tiffany said...

Girl, you are amazing! What a fun mommy you are! Hope you're feeling good!!

Justin and LeAnne said...

Congrats!!! Very exciting.

Angelee said...

congratulations. hope you're feeling well. when are you due?

Pike's Place said...

Awesome! Another adorable McOmber on the way -- so fun!

Tonya said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two, well actually, for all six (soon to be seven) of you! :)

Hepworth Family said...

Congrats! I loove the video!

Big Mama said...

Thank you so much guys! I'm due September 29th, Jana Robertson's birthday. :-) I'm feeling decent right now. Just nauseated every now and then. But I'm thankful for the nausea because that means everything is ok. :-) Thanks again, we are soooo excited!!