While I was searching for socks this morning at 7am, here is the first dialogue of the morning between Maci(5) and Sadee(3).
Sadee: (crying) my toe still hurts Mace
Maci: I'm sorry sis, it'll get better soon.
Sadee: No it won't.
Maci: Sis, look at my owie, it's all better now.
Sadee: But how?
Maci: Sis, your skin is made out of flour.
Sadee: My skin doesn't smell good though.
Maci: No sis, white flour, that you bake with.
Sadee: Well I'm not a good cook, (now crying) so it won't ever get better!
Maci: Don't worry Sadee, I'll teach you how to cook, and then it'll get all better!
HAHAHAHHAAH! I had to stop looking for socks and had to type this up. Hope you all have a fabulous monday!!
2 comments:
That is adorable!
Are you kidding? That is the sweetest. I love how the sibling adore eachother at this age. I know it will propbably change at some point but the love between them now is so awesome. Thanks for sharing :-)
Post a Comment