So 7 Random things eh.....
1. Every morning, I get up and instantly have to start singing Happy Morning Broadway Songs or else I'm in a bad mood all day. Example, Oh What A Beautiful Morning (oklahoma), Good Mornin' Good Mornin' (Singin' In the Rain) ect ect
2. I'm usually only on the internet when I'm nursing Elijah or holding him because he's bored.
3. I slept with a Teddy Bear all of my life. It is 39 years old now. I even slept with it when I got married and Jason hated it. hahaha But since I've had babies, they have become my teddy bear and that's why I have them sleep with me at night... i love to snuggle with them.
4. I'm am a slob and contantly wish to have magic powers so I could blink or wiggle my nose to clean up my house.
5. Not communicating and contention drives me crazy and if I have any qualms with anyone, I usually talk to them about it to resolve the problem. Weird huh?
6. I love kids shows!! Dora, Wiggles, Oswald, Scooby Doo, ect... I even like watching the Disney Teenage Drama shows! hahaha
7. Growing up, when one of my siblings was using the bathroom, I always thought it was so funny to secretly unlock the door and open the door and scare them while they were on the pot. I still do it to this day, but to Jason and Isaiah.(not my siblings anymore) And then I laugh forever about it.
I tag....
Christina F
Kathy M
Michele Ri.
Jesse R.
Katie R.
Megan C.
Nikki H.
2 comments:
you have the funnest backgrounds.
I did the tag, though it's posted on my own blog not Kaylor's. Hope things are well!
ahhh I loved all of these. so cool to learn new things about you. The teddy bear cracked me up. it's a good thing you like kids shows for your sake and for the kids sake. I like some of them too...b/c I know they like em. I like how you communicate and I love that you get a kick out of opening the door to your bathroom! ha ha. much love....I tagged you....for something different. you'll see a response to this in the near future. thanks. love you. me
Post a Comment