So a few months ago, I was in the garage and saw this strange bug on the wall. I had never seen anything like it. I tried to explain it to Jason but couldn't. Then the other night, the kids saw the same type of bug on the wall in our hall. So I took a picture of it. Has anyone ever seen anything like this?


4 comments:
I have never seen a bug like that. Are you sure it is real, or did Jason glue a Halloweenish bug to the wall to scare you? Did you kill it?
It is a real bug and Jason grabbed it with some toilet paper and then when he went to go throw it away, the bug was gone. We have no clue where it went!
Google-House Centipede
looks freaky...do did you google it? what did you find out? I don't think I could sleep at night knowing that thing and more were around...ugghhhh. you're brave...and how could it disappear...ahhh I don't do too well with creepy crawly bugs...mice, spiders...sure, but the unknown and the like...not so much. good luck
Post a Comment